Double eccentric butterfly valve is mainly used for drainage of water plants, power plants, steel smelting, chemical industry, water source engineering, environmental facility construction, etc., especially suitable for water pipelines, as regulating and intercepting equipment. Compared with the centerline butterfly valve, the double eccentric butterfly valve is more resistant to high pressure, has a longer life and good stability. Compared with other valves, the larger the caliber, the lighter the material, and the lower the cost.
The structural feature of the double eccentric butterfly valve is that the shaft center of the valve stem deviates from the center of the butterfly plate and the center of the body. The double eccentric effect enables the butterfly plate to be released from the valve seat immediately after the valve is opened, which greatly eliminates unnecessary excessive extrusion and scratching of the butterfly plate and the valve seat, reduces the opening resistance, reduces wear and improves The life of the valve seat is improved. The scraping is greatly reduced, and at the same time, the double eccentric butterfly valve can also use a metal seat, which improves the application of the butterfly valve in the high temperature field.
1. The body material is QT450 or WCB, and the chemical composition and mechanical properties meet the requirements of national standards. Material reports can be provided.
2. The valve body and inner parts are processed by CNC precision machine with high precision.
3. Adopt body sealing structure, which is different from the conventional plate sealing structure in the market, and can realize two-way sealing.
4. There are rubber soft seals and stainless steel hard seals available. The valve plate and other parts can also be selected according to the working conditions.
5. The valve seat is welded with stainless steel, which is more wear-resistant and has a longer service life.
6. The valve shaft is supported by self-lubricating sleeve bearings, which can reduce the friction produced during valve shaft transmission and reduce torque.
7. The world-famous brand Aksu epoxy resin spraying is used, and the spraying thickness is 250um.
8. Each valve must be tested in accordance with national standards when leaving the factory, and unqualified products will never leave the factory.
|Name||Design and manufacture||Face to face Length||End Flange||Pressure Test|
|Reference Standard||GB/T 12238||GB/T 12221||GB/T 17241.6||GB/T 13927|
|Name||5-Body||7-Disc||6-Stem||10-Disc Sealing||11-Body Sealing|
There are several connect types for the valve
As a valve buyer, you should often be asked whether you want a wafer type or a flange type, and so o...Aug.12.2022
Bundor butterfly valve, gate valve, ball valve and other products exported to Vietnam
Project name: A European company purchased Bundor ductile iron butterfly valves, gate valves, ball v...Aug.12.2022
Commonly used valves in petrochemical industry
In petrochemical plants, valves are an important part of petrochemical pipeline systems. In petroche...Aug.09.2022
Bundor Y-Strainer was exported to Sri Lanka
Project name: Some Asian company purchases Y strainer from Bundor Customer Name: A company in Asia P...Aug.09.2022
No.37 Puhui Road,Beizhakou Economic Development Zone, Tianjin City, China PR